Case Summary: 10-cv-2343
On October 14, 2010, plaintiff All Metal Sales, Inc. filed a complaint for injunctive relief and monetary damages in the Unites States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio against defendant All Metal Source, LLC. The complaint alleged claims for unfair competition, deceptive trade practices, and unjust enrichment arising out of defendant's use of a similar trademark that caused consumer confusion and traded upon plaintiff's goodwill. Defendant denied the allegations in the complaint.
A jury trial was held from January 4, 2012 through January 5, 2012. The jury returned a verdict on January 5, 2012, finding in favor of defendant. On January 6, 2012, the court entered judgment in favor of defendant.
- Complaint filed 10/14/2010 [Doc # 1]
- Answer and Counterclaim filed 12/16/2010 [Doc # 6]
- Jury Trial Held on 1/4/2012-1/5/2012
- Jury verdict: 10 redacted interrogatories
- Judgment Entry in favor of All Metal Source, LLC on 1/9/2012 [Doc # 67]
- Includes interrogatories
Case-related documents, including those referenced above, are available via the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) service. For more information, visit Pacer.gov.