Management Analysis and Program Support Careers
Help the federal Judiciary run more efficiently as you contribute to national initiatives. We need talented people with expertise in areas ranging from policy development to statistical analysis to human resources and more.
The U.S. Courts’ Human Resources (HR) professionals provide frontline services to the federal court workforce. HR professionals may:
- manage compensation, benefits, and recruitment efforts;
- administer human resources policies, procedures, and standards;
- provide advice and guidance to judges, executives, senior management, and court staff on HR related matters;
- coordinate personnel and benefits programs for a court or public defender’s office;
- process appointments, promotions, and payroll actions;
- plan and coordinate HR related training;
- maintain personnel records; and
- ensure the court unit’s adherence to policies and guidelines.