Following are questions the host judge may ask the students.
They are designed to provide teaching points and to stimulate discussion.
- What are some words that come to mind when you hear the word "bankruptcy"?
- What are some of the common reasons people give for declaring bankruptcy?
- What are some common reasons that people in their 20s declare bankruptcy?
- What are some of the root causes of financial crisis that people may not acknowledge?
- What are your chances of declaring bankruptcy in your lifetime?
- What attitudes and actions increase your risk?
- What are some steps you can take to prevent financial crisis?
- For high school and college students, what are the kinds of possessions you would have to give up in a bankruptcy action?
- When you leave home, after you graduate from high school, what are some of the financial pitfalls to be aware of?
- What are some of the red flags that you're getting into financial trouble?
- How does financial difficulty have an impact on your life?
- How does bankruptcy have an impact on your life?
- What can you do as a high school student to avoid bankruptcy?