Federal Judicial Center
Articles about the Federal Judicial Center, the education and research agency for the federal courts.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Now an Established Practice in Federal Courts
- Are 'Drive By' Rule 26(f) Meetings the Norm?
- Case Studies in Emergency Election Litigation
- Dispute Resolution in Federal Courts: New Study to Look at How It's Working
- FJC’s Director Enthusiastic Despite Challenges
- Judicial History Research Guide Wins Award
- Lincoln’s Other War-Time Proclamation
- Most Federal Judges Warn Jurors About Social Media
- New Guide for Judges in Expanding Area of International Arbitration
- Report Focus: Federal Court Services for Those Without A Lawyer's Help
- Survey Finds Infrequent Social Media Use by Jurors
- Updated Edition of Benchbook Now Available
- Workshops Give Courts Forum to Examine Effective Juror Management