Law Related Websites
These law-related sites provide additional information about the Supreme Court and the federal court system.
- Federal Judicial Center - the education and research branch of federal courts.
- History of the Federal Judiciary
- U.S. Courts - U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services Information
- The Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Other Primary Documents
- Find Law: The U.S. Constitution - see the full U.S. Constitution broken down by articles and amendments.
- Find Law: Supreme Court Opinions FAQ - find information on Supreme Court opinions.
- Legal Information Institute - find information on Supreme Court cases.
- Landmark Cases of the U.S. Supreme Court - resources on landmark Supreme Court cases.
- Consource - a free online digital library of Constitutional resources.
- The Federal Courts: Civics Education - This website-based set of resources is intended to assist judges, members of the federal court system, educators and others in their outreach to students and teachers, in both classroom and courtroom presentations. The site is a project of the Federal Judges Association; the Federal Magistrate Judges Association; and the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges.