<< View All Profiles
The U.S. Courts’ Human Resources (HR) professionals provide frontline services to the federal court workforce.
HR professionals may
- manage compensation, benefits, and recruitment efforts
- administer human resources policies, procedures, and standards
- provide advice and guidance to judges, executives, senior management, and court staff on HR related matters
- coordinate personnel and benefits programs for a court or public defender’s office
- process appointments, promotions, and payroll actions
- plan and coordinate HR related training
- maintain personnel records, and
- ensure the court unit’s adherence to policies and guidelines.