Pay is only part of the total compensation package you will receive while working for the federal Judiciary. We offer employees a diverse group of benefit programs and family friendly flexibilities to meet the needs of you and your family.
Your Federal Insurance Programs
The Judiciary offers multiple insurance programs to provide peace of mind and protection for you and your loved ones.
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHB)
- Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance (FEDVIP)
- Federal Employees’ Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- Long-term Care Insurance (LTC)
Your Flexible Benefits Programs
Increase your take home pay by using the Judiciary’s pre-tax options for health care, dependent care, and health insurance premiums.
- Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA)
- Premium Payment Plan (PPP)
Your Financial Security
Review your options for retirement planning and disability coverage.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)
- Federal Employee’s Compensation Act (FECA)
Your Life in Balance
Balance your life outside of work with these additional benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Work/Life Services
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Holidays and Leave
- Wellness Programs