<< View All Profiles
Legal secretaries and administrative specialists provide varied office assistance and support in keeping with internal procedures and policies. Their work supports judges, executives, managers, and court unit staff.
- prepare a variety of legal materials and correspondence;
- type, file, input data, and prepare documents;
- plan, schedule, and organize;
- photocopy documents and assemble reports;
- answer phones, and greet attorneys and the public;
- conduct non-legal research;
- distribute mail; and
- make travel arrangements.
These positions provide varied administrative services in the full range of court work areas, such as
human resources, procurement, finance and budget, property management, space and facilities, and statistical reporting.