Federal Judiciary YouTube Channel – Comments Policy
User comments for videos on the Federal Judiciary YouTube channel are moderated, meaning all messages are reviewed before appearing. Please show respect toward others and keep comments civil.
Federal Judiciary Channel user comments must not contain:
- Comments that are unrelated to the topic of the video
- Potentially libelous statements
- Personal attacks, harassment, insults or threats
- Blatant misstatements of truth
- "Spam" – Repeated posting of identical or very similar content in a counter-productive manner
- Unintelligible or incoherent comments
- Commercial product promotions
- Links to material that is not directly related to the topic of the video
Moderators reserve the right to remove any comment that may be deemed inappropriate, violates these terms, or is not in line with the YouTube Community Guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.