Electronic Public Access Public User Group
The Electronic Public Access (EPA) Public User Group will provide a forum for PACER users to share and recommend ideas for expanding and improving EPA services.
The EPA Public User Group’s mission is to provide advice and feedback on the development, implementation, and enhancement of electronic public access services provided by the federal Judiciary, including but not limited to PACER, PACER Case Locator, Multi-court Voice Case Information System applications, and the availability of electronic court records. Learn more about the public user group.
If you would like to provide feedback or comments regarding any of the electronic public access services to the AO and Public User Group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- James Christopher Allman, assistant U.S. attorney for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Kansas;
- Adam Angione, Midwest and Northeast bureau chief, Courthouse News Services;
- JoAnn DiSanti, associate director of managing clerks, New York City-based White & Case law firm;
- Nicholas C. Goldrosen, a student at Williams College in Massachusetts;
- Todd Michael Higey, general counsel, Employment Screening Services, representing the National Association of Professional Background Screeners;
- Seamus Hughes, deputy director of the Program on Extremism at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.;
- Margo S. Kirchner, general counsel and development director, the Wisconsin Justice Initiative;
- Tyler G. Mills, team lead, Bloomberg Law;
- Robert F. Patrick, reporter with the St. Louis Post-Dispatch;
- Theresa A. Reiss, law librarian for the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress;
- Gabriella Sarnoff, assistant managing attorney at the Debevoise & Plimpton law firm headquartered in New York City; and
- Warren Thomas, principal at the Atlanta-based Meunier Carlin & Curfman law firm.
Meeting Information & Resources
Meeting agendas, meeting summaries, and other resources related to the EPA Public User Group are posted on this page when available.