Electronic Public Access Public User Group
The Electronic Public Access (EPA) Public User Group provides a forum for PACER users to share and recommend ideas for expanding and improving EPA services.
The EPA Public User Group’s mission is to provide advice and feedback on the development, implementation, and enhancement of electronic public access services provided by the federal Judiciary, including but not limited to PACER, PACER Case Locator, Multi-court Voice Case Information System applications, and the availability of electronic court records. Learn more about the public user group (pdf).
If you would like to provide feedback or comments regarding any of the electronic public access services to the AO and Public User Group, please email email@example.com.
Members of the EPA Public User Group represent a cross-section of PACER users, including representatives of the legal profession, commercial firms, the media, academia, government agencies, and the public.
- Jaime Miguel El Koury; student, Harvard Law School
- Brian R. Gallagher; director of content acquisition, Thomson Reuters; Eagan, Minn.
- Dana S. Griffin Robinson; regional docket manager, Jones Day; Washington, D.C.
- Mark Harris; investigative technology journalist, Wired, The Guardian, IEEE Spectrum, and The Economist; Seattle, Wash.
- Michael Jay Lissner; executive director, Free Law Project; Oakland, Calif.
- Benton C. Martin; deputy defender, Federal Community Defender Office; Detroit, Mich.
- Roksana D. Moradi-Brovia; partner, RHM Law; Encino, Calif.
- Lindsay A. Owen; assistant managing clerk, White & Case; New York, N.Y.
- Janet Peros, senior research analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison; New York, N.Y.
- Anna Liese Price; senior legal reference librarian, Law Library of Congress; Washington, D.C.
- Ken Rodriguez; reference and intellectual property law librarian, George Washington University Law School; Washington, D.C.
- Blayne V. Scofield; senior product manager/dockets, Bloomberg Industry Group; Arlington, Va.
Meeting Information & Resources
Meeting agendas, meeting summaries, and other resources related to the EPA Public User Group are posted on this page when available.