Pending Changes in the Bankruptcy Forms
Forms effective February 19, 2020
Small Business Reorganization Act Changes
On August 23, 2019, the Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019, P.L. No. 116-54 (SBRA), was signed into law. Acting on an expedited basis between scheduled meetings, the Advisory Committee on Bankruptcy Rules recommended conforming changes to implement the substantive and procedural requirements of the SBRA to Official Forms 101, 201, 309E (renumbered 309E1), 309F (renumbered as 309F1), 314, 315, and 425A, and it recommended new Official Forms 309E2, and 309F2. The Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure confirmed the Advisory Committee’s recommendations by an email vote. The revised and new official forms are set forth below.
- Official Form 101, Committee Note
- Official Form 201, Committee Note
- Official Forms 309E1, 309E2, 309F1, 309F2, Committee Note for 309 Forms
- Official Form 314, Committee Note
- Official Form 315, Committee Note
- Official Form 425A, Committee Note
In addition, the following Director’s Form is updated:
- Director’s Form 2000 (updated to reflect that an individual debtor filing under subchapter V of chapter 11 need not complete or file Official Form 122B).